THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CHRISTMAS RV PARK-WHERE ALL RV'S ARE WELCOME-
AS YOUR ‘HOME’ FOR THE NIGHT OR LONGER . . . . .
LISTED BELOW ARE THE GENERAL PARK RULES. EACH IS FOR A GOOD REASON . .
.ALL ARE ENFORCED SO THAT EVERY GUEST/RESIDENT ENJOYS THE TIME SPENT
HERE AT CHRISTMAS!
1. RATES include two (2) persons per unit. Additional charges are applicable for
guests and/or more than two people.
2. PARKING SPACE is limited. One tow vehicle with motor home and one
pickup/towing vehicle with trailer or fifth wheel. Space permitting, additional vehicles may
be allowed with prior approval of Manager.
3. PETS are allowed. Two only, unless approved by Management. Dogs must be of
friendly disposition and kept on leash outside the RV or when walked in the park. All pets
must be up to date with the vaccines. Dogs must be inside RV if residents leave the park.
Pets may NOT disturb other residents with barking, growling, yipping. All animal waste
must be picked up and disposed of properly by owner(s). A ‘dog walk’ area is provided
and should dog be walked in other areas of the park, an eight foot (8’) or shorter leash
should be used. Only registered SERVICE ANIMALS (with current certification papers)
are allowed in Park buildings. No aggressive breeds are allowed in the park. If there is a
questions as to whether your dog is in this category, the final decision will be made by the
4. SPEED LIMIT is five (5) MPH and is strictly enforced!
5. SEWER RINGS/COLLARS are required by law.
6. TRASH – Residents/Guests are responsible for disposal of their trash into any
marked trash dumpster (s) located in the park.
7. FIRES –There is an enclosed Fire Ring located at Sugar Plum Circle next to Holly
Hall which may be used by our guests. Camp stoves and BBQ grills are permitted at your
campsite. Contained above ground fire rings/tables may be permitted at your site upon
prior manager approval. Fires are NOT permitted inside any buildings and/or screen
rooms at the Park.
8. NO FIREARMS/FIREWORKS may be discharged in the Park.
9. The owner and management are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal
articles, personal injury or any damages from any cause.
10. POOL - There are no life guards on duty, swim at your own risk. Children MUST
be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please no glass containers in or around the
pool. Pool hours are form 8am to 8pm.
11. QUIET TIME is 10:00 pm weeknights to 8:00 am and 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
FRIDAY and SATURDAY, unless otherwise approved by Management.
12. TELEPHONES – Personal telephone line installation is permitted in accordance
with all telephone company codes. Christmas RV Park is absolved of all liability should
resident/guest NOT adhere to all codes/laws related to telephone installation.
The following MAY be permitted with PRIOR approval from MANAGEMENT:
1. Parking space for extra vehicles, tow-dollys, boats, etc.
2. Removal of campers from pick-ups, etc.
3. Parking of business/commercial/work vehicles or equipment.
4. Minor vehicle maintenance or repairs.
5. Clothes drying holders (small). (Clothes Lines are NOT permitted)
6. Screenrooms or Tents that are not attached to RV.
7. Use of generators.
8. Tents or Pop-Ups
9. Storage of excess property under awning or at site.
10. Washing of vehicles/RV’s during water-restriction periods.
All other times, stated FEE is required.
11. More than two pets at site.
THESE RULES MAY BE AMENDED BY MANAGEMENT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO
RESIDENTS OR GUESTS.
THEY WILL BE ENFORCED WITH COMMON SENSE AND COMPASSION.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES IS CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE EXPULSION
FROM THE PARK.
|Christmas RV Park
25525 E. Colonial Drive
Christmas FL 32709
|Where it's always Tropical
|Christmas RV Park